Technology: AEM, Sling, JCR, OSGi services and workflows
Employment Type: Full-Time Permanent
As a Technology Lead, you are an expert at contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in; you will define the problem, propose and refine the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability-building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Collaborating with different application/component teams to analyses the solution designs and integration requirements.
- Responsible for various maintenance activities like workflow purging, Tar compaction, Datastore Garbage Collection, and upgrade activities for maintaining the stability of the servers.
- Capturing requirements and guide application teams to follow best operations support practices and standards with respect to the client.
- Designing and performance tuning of applications to better handle the exposed APIs.
- Understanding the business requirement clearly and the functional flows of the applications.
- Participating in defect triages and debugging.
- Adopting best practices during all phases of API lifecycle - design, development, testing, and deployments in an Agile environment.
- Being client facing and collaborating with different stakeholders.
- End to End involvement in service improvement activities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- 7-10 years of overall experience in either software Operations using Java or API E2E Development / Management and preferably both.
- 3-4 years of minimum experience focused on operations support activities (handling critical applications end to end, troubleshooting/driving P1/P2 priority issues, being client facing on
- Must have experience in AEM (versions – 5.6, 6.1 & 6.5): Good understanding of AEM technology stack – sling, JCR, OSGi, workflows.
- Must have experience in setting up, trouble shooting and running of AEM instances, AEM administration.
- Knowledge in upgrading AEM to higher versions.
- Knowledge in Dispatcher cache optimization and offline compaction.
- Knowledge on CDN is good to have.
- Understanding of ITIL process.
- Experience in release management activities.
- Expertise in UNIX operating system, installation, and renewal of certificate in Linux servers.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong technical background and good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Decision making ability during critical projects solution discussions.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the Netherlands should possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.