ETRM Business Analyst
- Support Product Owner and Product Manager and drive project planning and prioritization activities with Product Console.
- Work with geographically diverse business groups and support teams to deliver solutions effectively and efficiently, following the change management procedures for smooth and timely delivery of solutions.
- Work and contribute as part of team within agile methodology with collaborative approach to sharing ideas and maintain/participate the Kanban board, daily scrums, and retrospective meetings.
- Identify common issues across business groups and help design a standardized solution for all.
- Proactively identify risks, suggest fixes for defects and support timely resolution of critical production issues..
- Participating Agile ceremonies like backlog refinement, PI (Program Increment) Planning and Iteration planning to understand the upcoming initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with the team members to deliver all the commitments for the iteration and in turn the PI.
- Must have work experience of Energy trading (Power/Gas/LNG/Oil) projects and domain & industry standard ETRM system.
- Experience of working with Market Data (Forward Curves, Settlement Prices, Expiry dates) and understand main use cases for pricing.
- Knowledge of commodity trade lifecycle and EoD processes for Valuation and PnL reporting
- Strong analytical, problem solving and testing skills.
- Experience with large-scale enterprise-wide IT environments containing multiple technologies, servers, and logical environments.
- Experience with data analysis in Oracle/PostgreSQL with strong RDMS database query skills.
- Proven track record of end-to-end project lifecycle including requirement analysis, testing, deployment, and production Support.
- Experience with Change Management and Release Management.
- Highly self-motivated and delivery focused.
- Adapts to changes both Business and technical and overcomes obstacles.
- Must be visa-independent to work in the UK.
- Formal qualifications constituting university degrees, examination certificates that confirm a level of educational attainment or licenses.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or a numerate degree or equivalent.
Please note: Applicants for employment in UK should possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa