Firewall Engineer – Network and Security
01 / Anforderungen
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Firewall engineer you will also need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent by experience
- Significant experience in the Networking and Security
- Expertise in Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, Algosec and expert level in networking (Routing and Switching)
- Good written and spoken knowledge of English
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realize your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
02 / Job-Beschreibung
Your role & work environment
Are you looking for… a position, where you can apply both Business and IT skills to Network Segmentation ?
We as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide range of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice. Our customers are retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
Intermediate between the Business and Infrastructure in the field of Network and Security
- Intake and analysis of the requests
- Translate the requirements into Tasks
- Put the Task in the Backlog and manage this in relation to the available timeslots for execution
Perform Life cycle Management of the hardware that is linked to the Squad (depending on the squad)
- Keep Configuration Database aligned with the assets
- Schedule Life Cycle Management (hardware replacement and patching) for the assets
- Incident and problem management related to the squad assets
- Be the part of the daily meetings to provide evolution status of the Stories that are ongoing
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in network and security technologies and contribute to spread and advance the knowledge by participating in conferences and research initiatives.
Zurück zur Jobbörse
03 / Deine Bewerbung
Bewirb dich bei uns!
Ob Berufsanfänger, Student, Wiedereinsteiger oder erfahrene Fach- und Führungskraft: In unserer Stellenbörse findest Du Jobs in diversen Bereichen der IT. Gerne helfen wir Dir auch persönlich bei der Suche.
Sende uns jetzt deine Bewerbungsunterlagen und dein persönlicher Berater nimmt zeitnah Kontakt mit dir auf.