Technical Project Manager
Aufgaben, Kompetenzen und Verantwortung
Role: Technical Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time permanent
Location: Bucharest, Romania (on-site)
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Good Network infrastructure knowledge and handle network infrastructure related projects (short term/long term)
- Work with Deployment and Firewall Engineers in creating, and participate actively in the creation of, the following mandatory network deliverables.
- Ensure compliance with Client’s standard network deployment practices during implementation ,Create, or work with Deployment Engineers and firewall engineers to create Change Requests
- Attend weekly change control meetings to present, or support presentation by Deployment Engineers, and leads across network changes
- Understanding of L2 frame & L3 packet concepts
- Understanding of TCP/IP addressing & behavior and the OSI Model
- Understanding of routing protocols (OSPF, BGP), ip multicast, quality-of-service, spanning-tree
- Familiarity with Arista, checkpoint, Fortinet and Cisco Nexus platforms
- Understanding of PMI project methodologies and proficient in MS Project, Excel & Power Point.
K&K Social resources & development GmbH, is an international recruiting agency who is providing technical resources in European region since 1993. This position is for our client who is actively hiring candidates.
K&K social resources and development GmbH