System Security Engineer with Mainframe Background
Zurich, Switzerland/ Wroclaw/ Krakow/ Warsaw, Poland
Contract- B2/ Employment contract/ Freelancer
REMOTE until Covid, hybrid post Pandemic
*Immediate joiners required
Resource who is having strong expiring on Linux/Unix/OS and strong experience on OS security and cloud
consultative approach on SRE on Mainframe.
Senior Critical Infrastructure & Security Systems Engineer.
In this role you will:
- Support our Critical Infrastructure & Security Production Infrastructure as follow the Sun Model.
- Leverage automation and development technologies to execute operational stability and maintenance tasks
- Transfer technical requirements into business solutions that are integrated into a heterogeneous and highly automated infrastructure
- Perform risk and security self-assessments across our Critical Infrastructure platforms
- Handle complex issues and problem management
- Support Project delivery and other service change management activities
- Govern the Permit to Operate (PTO) for new solution implementations
- Build and enhance monitoring solutions to enhance health of the Security platforms; (Self-Healing)
- Collaboratively build operational, near real-time telemetry to make us better, faster and more efficient;
- Analyze events and processes in a complex ecosystem, and produce insights, and identify areas for improvement;
- Bring a passion/interest in AIOps ( AMI OPS suite from BMC and AIOPS tool from Bigpanda )and perform analytics on previous incidents and usage patterns to better predict issues and take proactive actions.
- Able to prioritize your own workload