L2/L3 Support Engineer – In-home Wi-Fi Support
Technology – Wi-Fi Networking, Incident Management
Location – Amsterdam, NL
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot issues in In-home Wi-Fi
- Closely work with vendors , end users and other engineering teams to fix issues.
- Work on trouble tickets by providing high quality and detailed inputs.
- Closely work with NMC/NOC (Tier 1) monitoring team.
- Liaise with vendors for incident and problem management.
- Ensure data analysis is done rigorously and saved to ticket logs.
- Provide leadership on incident resolution and ensure management is communicated clearly and transparently.
- Follow the change and Incident Management process.
- Follow SLAs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related area of study or equivalent work experience.
- Strong experience in Application Support and maintenance.
- Basic understanding of ITIL and ITSM concepts
- Should have good analysis and debugging skills on Linux environment.
- Domain knowledge with IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac/ax wlan standards
- Exposure to Wi-Fi MESH networking
- Basic knowledge on DHCP, DNS, Firewall, Internet Security
- Hands on experience in network test tools, traffic generators
- Proven network troubleshooting experience.
- Should have good exposure to Incident Management and Change management process.
- Strong knowledge of IP networking, Cable Domain, to work to Setup, Configuration and Troubleshooting of In-Home devices
- Proven ability to deliver high quality results in a busy and dynamic business focused environment.