Java Technology Lead
About the role
Skills: Java, DevOps, Telco domain experience
Type: full-time permanent
Location: Oslo, Norway
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Solution architect with expertise on Telco, network and infrastructure service assurance, ITIL/ITSM, API, Middleware
- Working experience on Devops and Ability to lead solution design and development in Agile methodology.
- Knowledgeable in technologies like Java, API development, OpenShift, Java scripts, React, Kafka
- Expertise in Java, API development, OpenShift, Java scripts, React, Kafka
- Experience in Agile methodologies and DevOps.
- Sound knowledge on webservices, Rest/Json
- Work exposure on Container/Platform, OpenShift.
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
K&K Social resources & development GmbH, is an international recruiting agency who is providing technical resources in European region since 1993. This position is for our client who is actively hiring candidates.