E2E Solution Architect
Technology – Networking-> VOIP, LAN/WAN, Project management, DHCP/Dynamic Host Control protocol, Linux, Unix, Shell Scripting, MySQL, Wireless technologies, Expertise in various Protocol Stacks, Set Top Box/ Cable Modem/GPON/DOCSIS.
Location – Amsterdam, Netherlands
As an End-to-End Solution Architect is responsible for designing, leading, and implementing complex technology solutions for the Communications, Media & Entertainment (CME) industry. This role requires a deep understanding of the CME business, as well as the latest technologies and trends. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in delivering complex projects on time and within budget.
- Design, develop, and implement end-to-end solutions for CME customers and work closely with components architects, products owners for industry leading solutions.
- Work with clients to understand their business needs and develop technical solutions that meet those needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that solutions are aligned with business goals.
- Oversee and manage platform technical aspects, timelines, oversee and provide guidance for the implementation and testing of solutions.
- Provide technical support and guidance to clients post-implementation.
- Define E2E Architecture ranging from CPE firmware requirements, BackOffice microservice strategy, API definitions, Cloud strategy and B2B specific requirements.
- Define e2e roadmap.
- Define Plan Of record for future budgets
- Big Room Guidance, control Kanban boards, monitor Jira stories within agile way of working.
- Involvement RFx for new components
- Engage with Industry Bodies and keep watching brief of trends and standards
- Strong Networking-> VOIP, LAN/WAN, Project management, DHCP/Dynamic Host Control protocol, Linux, Unix, Shell Scripting, MySQL, Wireless technologies, Expertise in various Protocol Stacks, Set Top Box/ Cable Modem/GPON/DOCSIS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, good team player.
- 12 years of experience in designing and implementing complex IT solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in the CME industry
- Strong understanding of CME technologies and trends
- Excellent technical, management and communication skills
- 5 years’ experience as an Architect (E2E/Enterprise/Solution) within a Telco environment, overseeing national broadband or mobile product launches servicing in both consumer and B2B markets with experience with wholesaling broadband services
- Good knowledge of REST/JSON, SOAP/XML and key web front-end and back-end frameworks
- In-depth experience of Cloud technologies with experience of defining architecture within AWS and/or GCP environments, where resilience, running costs, monitoring and security are all specified
- Experience and detailed understanding of interfaces and protocols used in the collection, application and notification of control & policy across multiple access methodologies to support modern converged services
- Real-life experience of developing and maintaining App, Web and care based tools to end users, using agile/Jira based working tools for release management within a few weeks cadence for regular releases
- Knowledge in FTTH/DOCSIS technologies.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience with big data and analytics technologies
- Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD practices