About the role:
Employment Type: Full-time permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
Fluent knowledge of English and German is must
- Enterprise Network Architect with DC SDN, SDWAN skillsets
- Design Skills on Cisco Switching/Routing/VMware NSX/Application Delivery Controllers
- Large Program Architecture and Delivery Experience
- Governance, Technical Account Management
- Automation experience would be an added advantage
- Demonstrated experience on cross-functional business initiatives
- Should be familiar with cloud native services
- Good background and experience on cloud security
- CXO Level Engagement Experience
- Certification: CCIE
- Lead for 10-15 team members
- Experience in running operations with ITIL processes / Project Management - PMP
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
- Excellent in Verbal, written communication.
- Creative thinking in implementing Service improvements (automation, incident reduction, etc.).
- Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands.
- Experienced in running operations following ITIL processes.
- Experienced in writing RFPs solutions and presentations during client visits.
Area of responsibilities:
- Enterprise Data Network (administration, patching, upgrade and migration activities), Design, Preparing of HLD/LLD, Implementation Team leading, Service Level management, demand, incident, change management.
- Provide network, Design, Architect and implementing WAN and SD-WAN solutions, Cisco-Viptela, VMware -Velocloud, Silver Peak, Aruba etc.
- Network audit Identify the gaps and suggest the remedial solution. Supporting in RFP/RFI response.
- Handling Client discussions for due diligence, business information gathering etc.
- Writing solutions / estimates for RFPs.
K&K Social resources & development GmbH, is an international recruiting agency who is providing technical resources in European region since 1993. This position is for our client who is actively hiring candidates.